New baby rattle in progress
I am completing my mushroom rattle design. The idea has been there already many years. And during the time I have made a few attempts, but non of them were perfect to my eye.
Lately I made a couple of mushrooms again (which you will find in my shop if you`re interested) and that convinced me the idea really is worth digging. So the last couple of days I have eagerly been working on it. I got the leg working straight away, but surprisingly the hat was the problem. It took me days to find the best solution. Now I am pretty satified :)
Will make a few more mushrooms for practicing and then up to pattern writing!