Lilleliis patterns have thousands of fans around the world and have received a lot of positive feedback.
Yes, you may. But please read the conditions first.
easy – patterns for beginners. These patterns usually work up using only one crochet stitch, sewing the parts together is also easy.
intermediate – patterns for those who already have some previous experience. These patterns use different crochet stitches, sewing the parts together and giving the final finish might also be somewhat more complicated.
advanced – complicated projects that require expertise and patience. These patterns use a combination of several different crochet stitches and other more complex techniques.
If this information is not what you are looking for and you have a specific question about my pattern, you may always contact me at email@example.com. If you do, please consider the following:
– I do not speak other languages than English, therefor I can give customer support only in this language,
– I always answer as soon as possible, but please be patient if I don`t do it immediately.
Unfortunately not. I do take your preferences into account, however, I leave myself the right to work according to my own vision and plans.
However, there is a book “Magical Amigurumi Toys” released in 2016. It contains many lilleliis bestsellers. Read more.
The selection of patterns in each language is slightly different.
– make a proper translation following exactly the original material
– mark yourself as a translator right under the author of the pattern (name and website if you wish to)
– send me a document version of the translation so I could share it on my website as well.