Let`s give this year a fun start! I have a new amigurumi freebie to share with you, but instead of simply putting this to my blog I got a spontaneous idea of making a short and fun crochet along. Do you want to join? Let me explain how it works below.
CROCHET ALONG TERMS:
- Amigurumi BLIND cal (crochet along) takes place in January 7-12, 2020.
- Participation is free.
- The CAL is held in English.
- It`s a blind CAL, so you won`t know what your making in advance, but I´ll promise it`s going to be cute :)
- I will release the pattern in my blog part by part, so you can crochet each day and see the work progressing.
- We will take 5 days for crocheting the parts and 1 day for assembling. The secret project will be ready in less than a week!
- Leave this post a comment if you`re planning to join (this is just for me so I know how many of you there will be).
- Specific questions about the pattern can be asked in the comments of the blog.
- You are allowed to share the photos of your make during and after the CAL. Remember to add #AmigurumiBLINDcal and #lilleliispattern.
- Please do not share the instructions of the parts of this CAL in social media.
- In the end of the CAL the whole pattern will be published in my free patterns.
STITCHES YOU`LL NEED TO KNOW:
The pattern is in easy to intermediate skill level. You need to know chain stitch, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet and double crochet.
SUPPLIES YOU`LL NEED:
- Yarn – 1 color of sport weight Alize Cotton Gold, 5 colors of fingering weight Scheepjes Catona (find shades and quantity below)
- Crochet hook 2.5 mm (B)
- Polyester fiberfill
- Black safety eyes (6 mm)
- Stitch marker
- Darning needle
NB! You can use all 6 colors of yarn of the same brand. If using different yarn and hook the quantity of yarn may vary.
Hope to have you on board!