Join me and my fellow crocheters in a “Treasure the Teddy” challenge of 2019. We have come up with an idea of making one teddy bear each month. In the end of the year we all will have a unique collection of 12 teddy bears. You can collect them for yourself, give to friends or for the charity. But most of all – enjoy the process!
How does it work?
- “Treasure the Teddy” challenge lasts the entire 2019. The goal is to make one bear each month, so in the end of the year you will have a collection of 12 teddy bears.
- It`s not obligational to participate every month. You do as many bears as you want. Only then your collection will be smaller in the end of the year.
- My personal aim is to capture the nature of each season, therefor I will create an inspiration mood board for each month (see my blog). You are welcome to use it, but if you prefer, you can choose any colors of your choice.
- You are free to choose any yarn you want for making the bears. In my pattern I have used Drops Nepal, but there are hundreds of other suitable yarns with different consistence and character. Enjoy the freedom to experiment!
- You need “Treasure the Teddy” pattern to participate in this crochet along. The pattern is available in English, Dutch, Danish and Estonian. You will be using the same pattern throughout the year.
- There is no actual deadline, let`s just try to finish the bears in the current month. So January bears in January, February bears in February and so on.
- It`s okay to join this challenge whenever during 2019.
- We`ll share the photos on Instagram. Please tag @lilleliis_official, add #lilleliispattern and #treasuretheteddy, so I can see your photos too. I´ll share some of them in my story`s too. If you`re not an Instagram user send photos to me on Facebook or via email: email@example.com.
Find inspiration mood boards here: