Join me in Amigurumi Rainbow Bunny Crochet Challenge 2021 to create a unique collection of 12 colorful bunnies in the craziest combinations of the colors of the rainbow.
We will make one bunny each month. At the end of the year every one of us will have a unique collection of 12 self-made bunnies. You can collect them for yourself, give to friends or for the charity. But most of all – enjoy the colorful crochet journey!
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Amigurumi Rainbow Bunny crochet challenge runs from January 5, 2021 until December 31, 2021.
- The goal is to make one bunny each month, however, participation is not obligatory, so crochet as many bunnies as you can.
- You don`t need to register to join. However, it would be great if you simply left a comment in this post, so I know how many of you there will be.
- At the beginning of every month I will reveal the color of the current month in my blog. Let it inspire you!
- There is no actual deadline to finish the bunny, let`s just try to complete them during the running month. So January bunny in January, February bunny in February, and so on.
- It`s okay to join this challenge whenever during 2021.
- We`ll share the photos on Instagram. Please tag @lilleliis_official, add #lilleliispattern , #sweetchildhoodbunny and #rainbowbunnychallenge, so I could see your photos too. I´ll share some of them in my story`s. If you`re not an Instagram user send photos to me on Facebook or via email: [email protected].
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO
- You need to purchase “Sweet Childhood Bunny” pattern to participate in this crochet along. We will be using the same pattern throughout the year.
- In my pattern I have used Drops Lima (DK / 8 ply weight wool). You are free to choose any yarn you want for making the bunnies. In addition, make sure to have a 2.5 (or 3) mm crochet hook, black 12 mm safety eyes with flat washers, enough polyester fiber fill stuffing, pieces of fabric with different prints, and some basic cotton yarn in variety of colors (Scheepjes has an awesome color pack of small balls available).
- Check my blog for the color of the month at the beginning of every month.
DISCLOSURE: SOME OF THE LINKS ABOVE ARE AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU, I WILL EARN A COMMISSION IF YOU CLICK THROUGH AND MAKE A PURCHASE.
Colors of the month will start appearing here too:
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December