The year 2020 started with a super fun blind crochet along. Let`s do it again! I am inviting you to join me and other crafters in a 6-day crochet along. We´re going to make something cute and Christmassy.
Want to join? Let me explain how it works below.
CROCHET ALONG TERMS:
- Amigurumi blind Christmas-themed CAL (crochet along) takes place in October 12-17, 2020.
- The participation is free.
- The CAL is held in English.
- It`s a blind CAL, so you won`t know what you`re making in advance, but I´ll promise it`s going to be something cute and Christmassy :)
- The pattern will be released in my blog in parts, so you will have a moment of crochet every day.
- We will have 5 days for crocheting the parts and 1 day for assembling. The secret project will be ready in less than a week.
- Questions about the pattern can be asked in the comments of the blog.
- You are allowed to share the photos of your make during and after the CAL. Remember to add #AmigurumiBLINDcal and #lilleliispattern.
- Do not share the instructions of this CAL in social media.
- At the end of the CAL, the pattern will be published in my free patterns.
- There is nothing special you need to do to participate. Simply visit this blog starting from October 12. However, you might leave this post a comment if you`re planning to join (this is just for me so I know how many of you there will be).
STITCHES YOU`LL NEED TO KNOW:
The pattern is written in easy skill level. You need to know the magic ring, chain stitch, slip stitch, single crochet, working in the front loops only. And of course some basic knowledge of sewing and embroidery.
SUPPLIES YOU`LL NEED:
- Yarn – 5 colors of sport / 5 ply or DK / 8 ply weight cotton or wool – gray, red, white, black and blue. I mixed different leftover materials. For the best result do not change the shade of color A, B, C and D. Color E can be replaced with green or brown.
- Crochet hook 2.5 mm (B)
- Polyester fiberfill
- Black safety eyes (6 mm)
- 2 small buttons
- Stitch marker
- Darning needle